Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Upupupupupupupupupupupupupupup

Being UP on a travel day really sucks! I woke up at 3:45 am MST to board a plane to Chicago around 5:50am. Landed in Chicago at about 11:30 CST. Hopped on a bus, with an old man driver from hell, and landed at Notre Dame at 4:25pm. Of course, the bus stop is just about as far as you can possibly get from Brendan's apartment. Ugh!

The primary problem with being so happy and creative and UP while traveling is that this energy has nowhere to go, so your body does stupid things. My feet were twitching all day long. Even though bus travel usually lulls me to sleep, I couldn't calm my thoughts down enough to take a break from three hours of crappy views of poorly constructed freeways.

But hey, at least I sat next to a really sweet woman and her miniature pinscher/chihuahua mix puppy. Her poor little dog was FREAKING out. I felt for it because there have been times on airplanes when I wanted to panic too. Poor pooch.

I did manage to get some reading done and I traced plenty of profane and silly pictures from the lines of the plane, its carpets and compartments.

One of the reasons that I love being bipolar is that when you're happy, you're never bored.


|